1. The battery is small and light, which can meet the dimension requirements of most two-wheel vehicle.
2. Several NTCs are installed inside the battery to monitor the internal temperature of the battery in real-time.
3. The battery can be taken out from the vehicle for charging.
4. The battery can be monitored and diagnosed by the Kais diagnostic software.
- Our R&D team has a wealth of development experience and can modify this product according to your needs. While meeting the functionality, we can save you development costs and development cycles as much as possible; Click to learn more about the development process
- We can provide you with a complete solution for battery-related accessories (such as battery sockets, chargers, etc.), saving you search time and unnecessary costs;
- In view of the fact that the communication protocol between each battery pack and the matched car is special and private, you need to give us your entire car agreement so that we can adjust or redevelop the BMS for you;
- Whether it is a re-developed battery pack or an existing battery pack, it needs to be installed on the vehicle for debugging to test various functions of the battery pack;
- The certification strictly limits various parameters of the battery pack, such as battery cell model, protection board model, etc. Any change in any parameter may require re-certification; Click to get more knowledge about certification
- The above battery pack parameters are for reference only, and are not a guarantee of KAIS for this product. If you need a detailed and definite specification, please contact us;
- KAIS has the final right to interpret all content on this website
|Rated Voltage||48 V|
|Nominal Capacity||20 Ah|
|Continuous Charge Current||4 A|
|Continuous Discharge Current||25 A|
|Charge and Discharge Port||Common Port|
|Series & Parallel||13S8P|
|Max Quantity of Cells||104|
|Operating Charge Temperature||0~45 ℃|
|Operating Discharge Temperature||-20~60 ℃|
|Battery LED Indicator||Equipped|
|Recommended Motor Power||300~1000 W|